Sunday 11 November 2012

Filler post, and my sincerest apologies!

Hi my sugarplums :)

I sincerely apologise for my absenteeism from blogger! You wouldn't quite believe it but I managed to fracture my fibula a few weeks ago and have been living my life on crutches and in a moon boot! (an air cast in normal people's terms- not flattering at all)
So I had a lot of ideas for blog posts that I wanted to do, but obviously have not been able to, so expect a lot of posts in the coming few weeks. Albeit, due to the guilt about my slacker behaviour with my blog, there will be a post without or with the boot by the end of the week! (: I think I am getting my boot off on Tuesday, so I will have to show off my recent purchases and newly dyed red hair! (it's a bit darker now). My favourite purchase has been my seifuku (Japanese school uniform) I can't quite explain my affinity with these, but they are just so damn cute! I will post some poor quality pictures of it in this post. Also, my new onesie/kigurumi!

Here are just some filler photos (I know- I hate filler photos too, but I promise there will be some good quality photos soon!)
My inspiration for red hair! Mine is quite a bit more red and her's auburn, but it will wash out to about this colour :)

New dyed red hair (poor quality iPhone photo, I'm sorry!)

My seifuku that I got from Milanoo! I love it so much, expect a proper post about this soon 




My  beautiful kigurumi! It's a blue otter :)

That's all for now guys :) I promise promise promise there will be a new, proper post soon! I love you all xx

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic hair colour! I shoudl dye my hair again, it has turned so lame. I adore your uniform, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I hope you get better soon! Great hair!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. I broke my left foot last winter and can completely relate to, and sympathize, with your situation.

    Sending countless healing wishes your way,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. First picture is amazing, and I really love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a maniac for sailor things. cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! Luckily I've never had any injuries like that so I don't know how you feel but it must be so fustrating!

    Lindsey. x

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the seifuku!

    ps. I nominated you for the Leibster award <3 http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/2012/11/leibster-award-and-cool-anouncement.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lvoe your hair so much!! could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Facebook:www.facebook.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you're red hair is absolutely gorgeous, and I love your inspiration picture too! I hope you had a wonderful new Year.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there beautiful! You may have already been nominated, but I nominated you (again) for the Leibster award. I hope you have time to check it out in my post
    http://cloudychase.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete